ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 15 August 2008

Coldplay Live At BBC

I started blogging with much enthusiasm. But I get lazier day by day -_-" To make myself better I always tell myself "It's better late than never. An outdated update is still an update after all." So to make you feel better I'm telling you,

"An outdated update is still a fresh update to you no matter what!" :P

I've wanting to blog about my boy's third birthday bash, but the line sucks! I'm facing problems with the MSN sharing folder. Still got to w.a.i.t......... *tick-tock-tick-tock*

I'm watching Coldplay Live At BBC right at this moment while waiting for the sharing folder to work its magic. It has been long since I listened to Coldplay on television. I'm loving it. I'm enjoying myself :D There were a little off-tune here and there, but who cares!

Yellow, Viva La Vida, You Only Live Twice, Behind The Public Masks, Some Kind Of Beauty, so many....

I'm loving Fix You all over again :D


When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
COULD IT BE WORSE?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.



No comments: