ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Free Premium Wordpress Themes

I'm the type of person who gets bored easily. I was kind of sick of my blog template for quite some time. However, finding a new one that pleases my eyes has been a difficult task. From what you can see, my blog has not changed from day one. It's not that there are no templates or themes that are gorgeous enough, pretty enough, cool enough or cute enough for me. Those that I like require me to pay!

If you're as fussy as I am, then here's good news for you. If you're looking for good wordpress themes, just visit http://freethemelayouts.com/ as they are giving away premium wordpress themes and joomla templates for free! These themes usually cost $60-90 each. Tell me that you're happy to know about this! :)



No comments: