ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Pass on the savings!

I hate cleaning! I really do! But I love living in a clean environment. If only I could afford a maid to clean the house for me right now. But too bad, not so soon. I hope that day will come soon enough.

Cleaning is not to say a difficult task to do on a daily basis if we are all provided with the appropriate and sufficient cleaning equipments and machines. However if you happen to stay under the same roof with a bunch of stingy people like the ones at my house here, then I'm not surprised to hear you complaint as well. My sisters and I are a big fan of the latest cleaning machines available in the market. Not only it gives you the I'm-living-in-a-modern-house feeling, it also helps you big time in the cleaning process.

Compare the time you spend sweeping the floor and the time you spend using a vacuum cleaner. You will soon notice the amount of times you have wasted everyday. Besides, the vacuum cleaner definitely cleans better than the broom stick alright! That is why I find machines like the vacuum cleaner and washing machine to be a long term investment. No matter how expensive it can be, it will sure be worthwhile to purchase it.

EzVacuum.com is having an online promotion now. Vacuum cleaners bags belts filters brushrolls machines are all available at a discount of 10%. Quickly log onto the site and enter the code EZVCAC10 to apply the discount on any order over $20.00.


Post?slot_id=28305&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



No comments: