ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Saturday 13 September 2008

Cambodia Cuteness

There's nothing much to do during raining season. Can't wash clothes, can't bring the dogs for walks, can't bathe the dogs, can't go wonder around outside, etc.

When boredom strikes we seek for entertainment. We clowned our dogs :P They were cold lar... We kept them warm as they were shivering. Serious, shivering!


I never liked the idea of putting on clothes on dogs. But I find it cute now that I've tried it on Kobe. Haha.

Kobe is such a poser when she wears my sister's Cambodia t-shirt. Showing some cleavage. Very sexy :P




She watches videos of her own too. But never more than a few seconds. Talk about short attention span -_-"




Off-shoulder!! Tsk*tsk* How can anyone tell me she's not cute?! Now you tell me truthfully, is she cute or what?




Haha. One of my favorite pictures of her. Cacated. The shirt is really over-sized for her little body. What to do, people at home are all equally big in size :(



4 comments:

LeangFM said...

indeed sexy!
xD

blurryhunniee said...

mc_bone
You liked uh? :P

marcusan said...

HOMG.. doggies in Combodian cleavage-showing t shirts turns Leang on!! HOMG! LoL

blurryhunniee said...

e s t a n c u s
It turns you on eh? LOL...