ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 19 September 2008

My Kreativ Blogger Award

It has been long since I've received any blog awards. Thank you, thank you Spicy-B for sharing the Creative Kreativ Blogger Award with me :) I honestly did not force him to give it to me, but I guessed it's implied? :P



Now i would love to give this award away to readers and bloggers according the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

I am sharing this to Joshua, Via, Kenny, Marcus, Canny



4 comments:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Hunniee!
Thanks for the Award! =)
cheers*

C said...

Thanks so much sweet heart!! U made my day! Muacksss..!!

blurryhunniee said...

jeromefo
You're welcome :) Belanja makan sudah cukup lah to say thank you :P

canny
You're welcome dear.You've always managed to make me smile. This is just a lil something for you :D

at yarışı said...

Your writing is very nice. Thank you, dear admin!