ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Disney Bingo With My Favorite Characters

Growing up watching Disney cartoons and movies and listening to their songs was one of the best things in life for me as a kid at that time. I never have the privilege to own a whole lot of toys to play with, so Disney played an important role in my life when I was young. I salute Disney for not failing to produce great movies till today.

These are my all time favorite Disney movies and cartoons in random order (I had a hard time deciding which is my number one as they are all really good):-

1) Wall-E
2) Ratatouille
3) Mary Poppins
4) Finding Nemo
5) Sleeping Beauty
6) The Chronicles of Narnia
7) Beauty and the Beast
8) The Adventures of Chip 'n' Dale
9) Enchanted
10) Alice in Wonderland
11) Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
12) Cinderella
13) National Treasure
14) Peter Pan
15) Hercules

I could easily list down more of the cartoons and movies that I enjoy watching. Let's not forget the songs as well. I used to go "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A,
My oh my what a wonderful day....", "A whole new world....", "Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, The medicine go down-wown ...", etc every single day. Disney songs are just so good to sing along! :)

How about you? What are your favorite 5 Disney songs, characters or movies? Let's compare and see if there are any matches with mine.

In addition to all these, there is also a new Disney Bingo DVD game available now. The game involves those cartoon characters and movies. I can now have heaps of fun playing with the characters from my list of 15 favorite cartoons and movies. You can purchase your Disney Bingo game at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com at this instant.





Post?slot_id=20941&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



No comments: