ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Thursday 6 November 2008

My Own Penyakit

I'm going to take a break from the antedate posts. Lazy to edit pictures and all coz I am supposed to be studying at this very moment. So I'll try to make this a quick update. TRY, coz I always end up babbling too much! Haha. My own penyakit bebel! -_-"

Every normal and abnormal event that has happened for the past few months completely drained me of all strength! Must have been the damn exam that is coming really soon. 1st December, first paper. Sigh. It must be the guilt and the laziness that causes all these. You know how it's like to know that you should be studying, but you're not coz you're too lazy to. And you know that you shouldn't be lazy, but you just can't help it. It is all my own penyakit as well. I'm be considered lucky if I happen to pass one paper this time :)

Oh yea, missed the Guinness Draught Fans Get Together.Thanks for the offer Alan! I've not tried Guinness yet, so I'm not sure if I will be a fan. Hehe. I wouldn't mind people spending me though. LOL. Think everyone will be happier if GAB organised it (free drinks *cough*):P Maybe next time, when I don't have class and I don't feel too awkward! :D

Ciao, I'm off to go kiss my notes now! If only knowledge could be transferred through saliva! *yuck, I know!*

Oh yea, congrats to Mr. Obama :D
Cheers*



8 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

i think my sickness also lazy

blurryhunniee said...

crazyfool
high five*

tanalan2 said...

You would love Guinness Draught the moment you take the first sip. Its slightly bitter, less bitter than beer and smoother than silk ! Belum cuba belum tau, sudah cuba hari hari mau !!

Would keepu inform on other events lol..

blurryhunniee said...

tanalan2
How sure are you? LOL.
I'd give it a try one day and see if I hari hari mau or not :P

Thanks for the invitation by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Curiously, and the analogue is?

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks

Anonymous said...

Really, this became very beneficial to me personally. I am just a newer blogger. Thanks a great deal!

Anonymous said...

Quite informative article. Furthermore I mean that