ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Saturday 1 November 2008

Carlsberg And Football

My dad loves Carlsberg because that is one of his favorite beers, while I love Carlsberg mostly because of their creative advertisement. Their easy-going advertisements never fail to amuse me. I love what I've seen so far. They have successfully plant their brand in the heart of many consumers.




Carlsberg doesn't just stop there. Carlsberg Brewery now launches a Web-TV channel that is all about football and fan life. This is so cool especially to those fanatic football fans out there. You can catch 5 channels that also consist of video clips about football funnies and rituals at www.partofthegame.tv

Be sure not to miss this! Here's your chance to upload your own favorite football moments!




No comments: