ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I know I've not been real nice to you these days. Blame it on the exams and PMS -_-" Anyhow, I'm sure you know how much I love you.



If dad would have given me my allowance, we could go out and celebrate tomorrow (sis is sick of me telling her that. Hehe). So now, we might just have a belated celebration then. Sigh~


***************************

Happy Birthday to BadBoyVincent too!

Let's just get it over with ACCA and get on to the boring, tiring, aimless working world :P May you pass all the papers this December! Semoga bahagia too :P



3 comments:

Des said...

perhaps u can save money by doing something else to celebrate you mom's bday?

do something that needs effort and not money?

hehe, cheers...
desmond-t: My Passion, My Life

Tekkaus said...

Happy Brithday Aunty! Sometimes doesn't have to celebrate. Simple gesture mean a lot more to your mum than anything else. Try clean up the whole house. Ha =)

blurryhunniee said...

Des
We bought her a cake!! :) But the wrong one. Not nice =S

Tekkaus
Thanks :) We tried our best to not burst when she nags. LOL