ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 1 February 2008

A Slug?? What Are You Then?!

There are so many forwarded e-mails that explain how your personality is based on your date of birth. I find it weird how they can analyse people's personality solely focusing on their birth dates. How much can a few numbers tell you? Spicy-B received one of such e-mail and found out that he is actually an "Ass"! Haha!! I find the description for an Ass kind of true to Spicy-B's personality.

Hmm... 22/1/1986... I wonder what these numbers make me..
Damn!! I'm a Slug!! *blush*


If you are a Slug: Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind ! of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together's. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!


What is this?! The description has nothing to do with how a slug is at all! :P


Do I look like a slug to you? Do I?.... Ugh!!


I'm not sure if what they described is how I am. *I don't know me well! Hehe* Sometimes I do think that people around you might know you better than yourself. *Not all the time though* The only part I can confirm is true is the part about how sensitive I can get :P *Ouch, careful with your words! I might suck your blood dry!*


6 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Ass? Slug?
what kind of analysis is this?
Sounds awfully weird if u ask me.

Adrian said...

a slug ??
1st time ever seen a picture of slug :)

Unknown said...

that makes u a slug =P

The Ass is definately a great person. hohoho.

Quickening said...

That's a really good picture of a slug. So colourful ;).

I found this picture not too long ago. Hey if you have to be a slimy creature, get the best kind of accessories to go with your personality. :D

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just feel tempted to write some nonsense forwarded mail, then send to everyone and see how far it goes.

Then measure how long it takes to come back to you.

Anonymous said...

"people seek for your company" - Ummm, slugs from where the writer comes from must be really cute and cuddly. The ones i know off in my garden are the total opposite. :P

Aren't slugs a little too slow to be extremely fun to be with? "Let's race, last to reach is a slug! Opps, you ARE a slug.." :D

It's not that i don't know myself better, it's just that i like to have confirmations from other people. You know, hear their point of view about me.. there might be some truth in what they say which you don't notice.

No no, don't suck my blood dry! Leave that to the leaches!! BYE!

p.s. Sensitive to SALT!!
p.s.p.s. Mostly likely, i'm an ass too. I certainly sound like one. Hee-Haw!