ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Fugly Professional Haircut

I complained almost everyday that my hair is getting too long and messy for me to handle.


Before


Now I regret for complaining. My "before" hairstyle looks so much better now. I really hate my new haircut. Stupid hair stylist never listens to their customers. Professional konon!


After


My hair now is damn fugly! I don't even look into the mirror as often anymore. All pictures taken on the day I got my hair cut. The current state of my hair is far worse than these!


Side view


The fringe drops down covering my eyes. Yes, I now have the old mushroom head style. The difference is the current one is much uglier than the one I used to have when I was young. Plus, I am too old to be a mushroom head lar!


Back view


The picture above saddens me the most. I can spot some baldness there *sobs*


Yes, I hate my hair!

The ugly hair spoiled those pictures taken in Bukit Cahaya the next day :(

I almost didn't want to go last Sunday!

BigJeff: Hey, tomorrow want to go Bukit Cahaya?
Me: Don't want! I cut my hair dy. So ugly. I don't want to see anyone!
BigJeff: Aiya, nothing wan la. Tomorrow 7.30am I fetch you.
Me: Don't want la.
BigJeff: 7.30 fetch you! Later I will go yumcha near your place, I stop by tell you the details.
Me: No need. You purposely want to come today to laugh at me first!

-_-"

And so I went.



12 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

but u put up the picts for the public to view pulak?????

JeromeFo 令狐冲 said...

Hie..
Paris Hilton's hair cut?

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

started with all the cute pic uih

Nika said...

the before hair is much better, poor you. Boikot the hair saloon hehehe

kenwooi said...

nice also wat. =)

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

Mine is worst ok... :(

blurryhunniee said...

johnny ong
Nothing wrong with that. Ugly still have to go out see people :( Anyhow it serves as a not so good memory. It shall appear in my not so private diary here =X

jeromefo
Paris Hilton's haircut is nice k! Mine is mushroom head! Now like a bush -_-"

- i.r.v.i.n.e -
I'll take that as a sarcastic compliment and leave it just that.

nika
Yea, I prefer the before look! I'm having a hard time thinking of where to cut my hair the next time. Everywhere else is so expensive nowadays.

kenwooi
Like that also called nice? -_-"

slowcatchupkuan
Dua kali Lima la! Faster think next time go where to cut. Sigh~

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

that's the way anyways. thanks

Hurley said...

not much difference to me =.="

Simon Seow said...

You are so soft ear.

yuenleng said...

woman. alright what. it's not too bad really. cuz i have the same haircut as you. and i am loving it?! LOL.

smile:) that makes your day better!

Tekkaus said...

Hmm...it looks funny though. Ha =)