ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 22 August 2008

I Frequent Mid Valley

I've been going to Mid Valley quite often these days. Reasons? Well, there's only one. Mid Valley is the most convenient shopping mall for me. Transport wise that is. I'm a bum and I do not like the public transport here, in our country. I don't even want to mention why it is so horrible. Besides, SLK and Juannie works near there so that makes it an ideal place to meet up :D OK, there are two reasons then.

I enjoyed every moment spent there. Nothing much to do, but the company is just great! I'm glad Juannie is back for good. I sooooo miss you, darl! :D Now that she's back, she can join SLK and I in the gossiping and er... bitching? :P But I bet she's soon going to be so busy. She's already busy now -_-"

Can't wait for tomorrow. Another gathering. *Yay* Mid Valley again. LOL. Too bad I don't have the money to shop now. I'm not going to donate any to Mid Valley then.



4 comments:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL...girls always like to do bitching stuffs xD

Tekkaus said...

Strangely I love to frequent to Midvalley with my wife too. But it's been a while since we are there watching movie. Ha =) anyway hope you enjoy your outing.

stockname said...

girl girl, i have writing about u in my blog. At part 2. On saturday night 1am, pls view.

Thanks

blurryhunniee said...

jerome
Guys do too. Even more!

tekkaus
I prefer One U actually. But public transport to One U is a bit too troublesome for me -_-"

stockname
Er.. you don't need to. But thanks neway