ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Two things

This tag was passed to me by SlowCatchUpKuan

Two names you go by
1. Sook Hun
2. Sookie

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Tshirt
2. A ring

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. I want to be a multi-billionaire (everyone wants the same thing)
2. I want my period to come today!!

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. SMS
2. Online

Two things you ate today
1. Green apples
2. Oats

Two people you just spoke with
1. Jeff (he jogged, I walked -_-")
2. Spicy-B

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Attend 3 hours of night class
2. Afternoon nap? Hehe

Two longest car rides
1. Malacca
2. Cameron Highlands (almost vomited)

Two favourite beverages
1. Fresh fruit juices by JuiceWorks
2. Hot honey milk

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this meme:
Sammy

KennyTheKingOfJackpot

Marcus



No comments: