ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Thursday 3 April 2008

Crap!

Look what my birth date says about me:-

"You have the boss character, but not a leader. Most people look up to you for your capability and confidence although they find you quite stubborn. You should listen more to others. You are a unique and charming individual. Your Love, You hardly take the moderate track. You either love or hate someone. Whom you call friends are the chosen ones. If any of them betray you, you won't let them get away without having hard time."


What's the use of having boss character when I can't lead, hor? I also don't know. I'm stubborn! Advice me to listen more to others makes no difference. If I don't want to listen, I hear no words from you, you or you! Oh friends, be proud that you are my friends! Haha! :P And try not to be evil behind my back, or else!


I know I'm talking crap here. I'm not feeling too well for a long post. So this short one will do. Sore throat monster attacked me and it disturbs me so much that I'm getting headache now. Sobs* Guess I'd surprise Simon Seow this time when he see me posting something at such early hours ;)



4 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Nope, not surprise at all. Your bio clock kong liao one. LOL.

Maybe you're born to be a dictator. Boss wor, not everyone can be la.

Tekkaus said...

Hmmm....you are a boss but u can't lead. In other words could it mean you are better at planning? Perhaps d reason why it said u should listen more because it's the basic skill of a leader! =)

Anonymous said...

hhaha.. I don't believe what my birth date related to. FOr me it is good to just keep going and thats it. Get well soon. See doctor for your throat.

blurryhunniee said...

simon seow
Really kong ah! @_@ I got headache and has been sneezing a lot dy. Bad sign..

Er, dictator also jadi lar :P

christopher
But I'm too stubborn for that! Haha :P

sunduvan
Thanks for the concern (:

What it says about me is quite true , u know =X