ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Thursday 6 March 2008

Grab The Chance To Be In A Magazine Cover!

One little thing I like about tags is the fact that I do not have to be creative in what I write! All I have to do is just follow the instructions given. *Oh no, that's not called cheating!* Hehe. Here goes a tag by SlowCatchUpKuan.


My chance to be in the front cover of not just one magazine, but a few! XD

This is a once in a lifetime chance for you to grab tickets to my very own spectacular rock concert! Unsure if I can rock? Join me and witness it! :P


Big rockstar coming to town soon.........


A rockstar-cum-model! Wakaka.... What more can you ask for? *grin*


Super model-in-making... Kekeke


Being famous is not that easy. Once in a while being a geek can be so much fun! :)


I'm a noob when it comes to PC stuffs actually -_-"


Here's my very own Tinkerbell. Haha. Alright, alright, mine is Kobe! And she's so much cooler than Paris's lil evil-looking Chihuahua! :D


She's one smart puppy there!


Jealous already? See if you've got what it takes to be in a mag cover at http://www.magmypic.com/ *winks*


1) KennyTheKingOfJackpot
2) Wenzi
3) Adrian
4) Flux
5) KimFei
6) Mich
7) Joshua


2 comments:

BB COMMUNITY said...

blurryhunniee, i got long time din drop comment here liao. i know this magazine website when StevenGoh post it in his blog.

btw, can u pls come to my blog and vote? Thanks for your support ya~
here's the link http://bbmarketplace.blogspot.com/2008/03/election-is-coming-vote-me.html

Anonymous said...

thanks for introducing this website! i like it!