ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Hello, Miss M

Follow up with the "Letter To Miss P" post, I here announced that Miss M finally made it here for a visit! Let's all cheer for her! Woohoo~

I forgive you for being late. Just make sure that you're punctual the next month alright! You wouldn't want me to miss you that badly, don't you?! I prefer the stomach cramps that you are giving me than the ones Miss P has been giving me. Now Mich, this is what makes a girl a lady! Er, I think it's suppose to be - this is what makes a lady a LADY! :D The effective ones from Miss P made me feel abnormal. Nowhere near lady for sure.

Oh, I so want to express my love for your visit, Miss M! I don't think I need to say more. I'm sure you could feel me :P



No comments: