ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

It's Father's Day today! I hope you celebrated with your dad. We gotta at least show some appreciation to our dads on this particular day despite all the heartaches we gave to our dads for not listening to them all the time. Hehe.

Ahh... it's probably your problem anyways if you did not celebrate. But my family did! :D Had an early Father's Day dinner with the family yesterday. There's nothing wrong with celebrating it one day earlier. We're so sick of the standing and waiting what would have happen if we were to celebrate it today itself. Smart horrr?? :d

Hmm... I'm not too sure if everyone has this but I have my share of complaints about my dad from time to time. This sure does not make me love my dad less. A complaint can sometimes be just a complaint. There are countless reasons why I appreciate my dad but it's not easy to put it into words. I'm not good at it. I even find saying "I Love You, Dad" straight to my dad's face is rather awkward. Oh, i bet he understands since that's the way he has brought his children up :P I think my sister is a better writer than me for sure. Click HERE and find out why we love our dad! :)

I am grateful to have my dad. He has been there for me through tough times. I know he loves all his children to the extent of being over protective. Dad has worked so hard to get us where we are. I remember once where mom was supposed to fetch me after tuition in late evening but due to some miscommunication, we both waited at the wrong place and end up mom left without me. I was stranded in KL without a phone or a single cent in my pocket. I was literally begging for money to make calls and to get a train ticket back home. Those witches salesperson at that area are bitches! not helpful at all! When I finally got home, I just couldn't stop myself from crying so hard coz I couldn't help but to feel like someone has just abandoned me there on purpose even though I am clear that mom did not do it on purpose. I hope nobody will ever make me feel that way again. I am glad dad was there to console me at that time and I did felt better.

Thank you for everything, Dad! You are very much appreciated. I'm glad that you've changed to be more open to things now. It was slow, but it's better than never! :P

Happy Father's Day to the one and only man in my life who had been and will always be there for us!



2 comments:

Katetricia said...

that's so sweet !!

Glad things are too late to catch up with him!

May your father aged longer !! =)

blurryhunniee said...

katetricia
I hope he age longer too :)