ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Monday 2 June 2008

I Need A Bear

A short post before I hit the sack.


I've been so used to expressing myself here, I get kinda lost now since I no longer can do that anymore. I couldn't yet find a place to rant my heart out without being judged. Keeping things in can sometimes be so hard because of all the stress and heartache that it cause, but that's the way how things work. Or perhaps, that's how things should work. I tried to shut my mouth for so many times but sometimes I just do the opposite and regret thereafter. Too many thoughts, too many questions, too many of everything. Silly thoughts that I have should always be kept to myself and not others. It is better that way coz people might think you're plain crazy when you tell them. Self esteem is not and was never at high peak. I'm just a girl with too many pathetic thoughts. You can call that as creative if you want. A bear to hug, weep and to talk to might be the best thing a girl like me need.

One should do what they vowed to do. I shall not talk or listen too much to too many things. I'm buying a bear when I get my next allowance, which would be a few more months to go when class starts. HungryJess, few hours of phone porridge just doesn't work its magic anymore. It's just not enough. But I'm glad we had that.


Goodnight.



5 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Maybe you forgot to add MSG.

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Lolx. A bear to hug.
You still got Kobe with you. =)

BigBrownBearBear said...

Your Bear is at http://bigbrownbearbear.blogspot.com/

for instant satisfaction,

http://lh6.ggpht.com/themenatwork/R5nZp4h9M7I/AAAAAAAACoE/JoM4ao7x2k0/%2320Bear%20Bear.jpg

marcusan said...

haha.. a bear bear for you.. how sweet.. ey, i need to get your opinion on a few things. how can i contact u? or cud u pls drop me an email at engsoontanm@yahoo.com ?

thnx

blurryhunniee said...

simon seow
Eh, bad for health lar!

jerome
Hmm.. I'm lucky in a way to have her with me. But she's rebellious! When she don't want to be hugged, you just can't force her.

tigerkiller
Thanks man! It really did make my day :D

e s t a n c u s
Will do so :D
I wonder why in the world would you like my opinion for @_@