ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Sunday 21 October 2007

I Make Burgers

Looks like I'm not the only one addicted to burger-making. SlowCatchUpKuan and EatAllYouCanShung are infected by the serve-me-burgerlicious-burgers-fast! virus as well. Kutuk me some more la..sendiri also jadi like me! Too bad, I'm still leading =P

I noticed that I've blog mostly about the food that I've ate. Pardon me. Haha. I don't think anyone is interested in the number of shit I've shitted or how many times I've bathed or how long I've slept. There's nothing going on nowadays, except for being verbally-abused by M.C.Square. Be a gentleman la! Stop throwing 'f*ck's everywhere. Haha. So, I blog about what I ate. Haha.

Revision class starts tomorrow. The lazy bug needs to get ready to face the horrifying CR lectures. Sharmala is so-going to bore me to death tomorrow.


No comments: