ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Quarter, Almost To Half-Dead

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

Despite the fact that I am the Queen of Procrastinators in the house, I managed to keep my words and start exercising TODAY! I admit it was no easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy for me. I kept postponing the time to start working out.

9.21am- CoachYokeLing checking up on me. Damn, must exercise lor! Sleep a lil' bit more first.
11.00am- Woke up. I should check my mail and blog first in case there are any 'urgent' messages. Lame excuse I gave to myself =P
12.30pm- Chat, chat and chat. Not my fault alright. They nudge me first! I don't want to disappoint them=) Find it weird as there are many online 'friends' whom I used to chat with long time ago, back in the ICQ age, came back to find me for small talks. I'm impressed how some of them still remembers when we started to chat and many other details I've mentioned to them before *Cheers*
1.30pm- Brunch break. I need to eat, else where the hell would I get the energy to move. Procrastination grows in me. Hehe.
2.00pm- Time to make more burgers to serve the impatient customers. They go "*!@#$%^%$" when I don't make enough. I'm still a learner. 'Bei min' lar!
5.00pm- Working almost the whole day in the 'diner' is arm and eyes-tiring. It's time to move my lazy ass and exercise!

I've stopped exercising for more than a year and I've lost my stamina. Padan muka, I know. You know how dreadful it is when you're trying to push yourself to the max, but your body just kept refusing to listen?! I thought of stopping at the first 5 minutes. Lousy. However, I've geared my mind to the highest determination today, so that I could answer to CoachYokeLing if and when she asks. So, ta-daa...it lasted 30 to 35 minutes instead of 5 minutes. I'm proud! Sedikit-sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit. Haha. I'd do better tomorrow.

Alright, moving about for half an hour or so might sound easy to some. But for a person who has not been exercising for such a long period is a tough job. After jogging on the spot for 20 minutes, I thought I was going to pass out. My heart was beating so damn fast. There isn't enough oxygen and blood pumping to my brain. I couldn't stand properly. I couldn't see clearly. I felt like vomiting. I struggled to walk to the nearest sink to vomit. Yes, I did vomit. I didn't know what was there in my stomach that was being indecisive whether to come out to visit the world as I've not been eating anything after brunch, which should have already digested. I was basically hugging the sink for support and thinking "Whatever you are in there, you better come out fast or I would have to use force". Standing there for a moment, waiting for the 'it' to come out, I couldn't take it anymore. There I go, inserting my fingers into the hole, pressing so hard, till my stomach gave in, and liquid came out!*gross* Only water. Sigh. No dirty thoughts please! The hole was referring to my mouth =p Over-estimating myself, I got back to the exercise soon-to-be routine for about 10 minutes =) Not bad eh..

It was not bad at first having singers from all over the world as companions..

Vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right, I swear I'm right...(Dashboard Confessional)

Ku dapat melintas bumi, ku dapat merajai hari, Ku dapat melukis langit, ku dapat buatmu berseri, Tapi ku dapat melangkah pergi, Bila kau tipu aku disini, ku dapat melangkah pergi...(Peter Pan)

Annie, are you OK? Are you OK? Are you OK, Annie? Annie, are you OK? You OK, Are you OK, Annie? ... (Alien Ant Farm)

Cukuplah saja berteman denganku, Janganlah kau meminta lebih, Ku tak mungkin mencintaimu, Kita berteman saja, Teman tapi mesra...(Ratu)


However, Backstreet Boys' Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely killed my mood. Ugh. Didn't realize how draggy the song was till just now.

Tomorrow is a new day! One hour of exercise perhaps?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am not in your conversation list ar???sigh*

blurryhunniee said...

er..what conversation list? *blur*