ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 5 October 2007

A Walk In The Gardens

KidCheng and I strolled around Mid Valley and The Gardens with SlowCatchUpKuan after her interview. Just to walk around, take some photos of the newly opened mall to show Spicy-B and my other darlings overseas. However, we went home empty-handed=( No money = No shopping *saddening*



Many, many couches along the way for us to rest *I like*




Now you understand why the coucheS..A lot of walking to do..




'Galaxy' in The Gardens..ahhh~



Enough is those pics..Interested in seeing more then you would just have to check out their official website =P

Now, here goes some of the glamorous shops.



Karen Millen's bewitching dresses..especially the one on the right =)




Heelsssss......




Banana Republic!! There is something I really really love in there!! <3



Wow..I can still walk the whole day..I'm impressed!hehe..

No comments: