ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Sunday 14 October 2007

Mini Nestle Drumstick.. Eww..

It has been raining since morning. It is still not cold enough for me. Must be the fats stored in my body! =S Subconsciously being mean to precious body, I accepted to the offer for a Mini Nestle Drumstick.

Before: Ice-cream!! Yay!

After: Regret! Regret!! Never thought that ice-cream could taste as yucky as the one I just had. EEwww...Yuckiest ice-cream ever! And the extra kilos it is contributing to my body weight =( I want to die! *dramatic*



The worst ice-cream ever!


You can only taste the creamy-ness of it but not the chocolate flavour. Take note to the fact that it is an 'All Chocolate Cone' ice-cream. Fail la wey.. What a disappointment..

I shall not eat any mini drumsticks anymore.. The original size is so much better. Hehe.


No comments: