ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Thursday 8 November 2007

Happy Deepavali

தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துக்கள்---- Deepavali Valthukal =)

To all my Hindu friends out there, may you have a wonderful celebration of Festival of Lights! Light up as many oil lamps as you wish to thank the ever-so-many gods that you praise for the happiness, knowledge, peace and wealth that you've received so far. I have no idea how many there are. I never remember what was in the History books. There's Devi, Krishna and Lakshmi?? Haha. There you go, that's my so-called 'countless' >_< style="font-weight: bold;">$$ to share it with me this year=) Do have heaps of fun with the visiting and the food. For those who are studying abroad, too bad for you!=P Nah, no worries. Deepavali won't run away, there's always a next year to celebrate. Do call home to wish family and friends. You'd be happier to hear their voices on such a day, I promise.

Hmm.. I want to go lepak in KopiGopi's house!! But he has been missing in action for quite some time. Sibuk with his girlfriend, and I'm sure my guess is 99% correct! Pappy better not eat too much since he has the nerve to call me fatty! #&*%^@_8# I hope RavinNotTall will keep his promise=P

Deepavali.. just an excuse for me to be on the holiday mood and not study at all for the day then feel guilty on the next. Sigh.

Once again, Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year to all!!


No comments: