ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Friday 2 November 2007

Tagged! The 7s

*tagged by KennyTheKingOfJackpot*
The Number of Magical Perfection.


7 things to do before I die:
1. Travel around the world =)
2. Bungee jump
3. Happily retired =P
4. Happily married
5. Have at least one of my own landed property
6. Strike a million dollar jackpot. Haha
7. Make sure my loved ones are happy

7 things i will not do even if it kills me:
1. Murder anyone
2. Run naked in the public
3. Eat food that I don't consider food at all
4. Date a control freak
5. Sex for money a.k.a prostitution
6. Stay with those so-called-relatives of mine
7. Betray any of my friends

7 things i will do when im away from the public:
1. Sing my lungs out
2. Listen over and over to whatever song I am obsessed with at the moment
3. listening to songs, "abosrbing" myself into it
4. Spiral into inexplicable depression and self-hatred for hours
5. Exercise
6. Bum in front of the idiot box and not move for hours
7. Online

7 favourite sentences or quotes:
1. ACCA no music, no movie, no life
2. Go die lar u!
3. Never judge a book by its cover
4. I don't know
5. Don't ask me
6. I have no idea
7. Pengsan

7 favourite songs of all time
1. Everything - Michael Buble
2. Love Today - Mika
3. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
4. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
5. Over You- Daughtry
6. Wait For You- Elliott Yamin
7. Put Your Records On- Corinne Bailey Rae


7 ppl to tag:
1. BabyJuannie
2. CoachYokeLing
3. JaneIsSugarHigh
4. GroovyTerence
5. SlowCatchUpKuan
6. -
7. -


No comments: