ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 13 November 2007

It, steals again!!!!

My attempt to get back my FAVOURITE shorts which has been stolen by It has been a successful one! Happy happy joy joy* I woke up super early today. Just at the right time actually. It went to work and dad just drove off to send KidCheng to college. If not, dad would nag if he sees me enter It's room.

It was such an easy task! *So much easier than expected* Enter room, open cupboard, there lay my shorts!!! MY shorts, that have waited ever so long to be saved! Ugh, the more I think about it, the more I hate It. I made myself sound like a thief because of It. I had to steal MY own shorts. Where's is the justice in this!

So am I considered a thief now for stealing my own belonging? If you look for the definition in the dictionary, yes, I am a thief! Damn! I don't want to be labeled as a thief =(

By the way, the other day the whole family went out with some 'Strangers' for dinner, and It was there too. SlowCatchUpKuan noticed something under the table.

"Hey, look at that!"
"What?"
"That's my slippers! No wonder can't find it for soOo long. Babi! Kena curi!"
"Told you keep everything properly. So easy kena curi."

We did not make a fuss there. We were in a restaurant for god's sake, and we are more civilized than It, of course.


No comments: