ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Tuesday 20 November 2007

It's So Hard To Think Of What To Get For Guys

What to get BadBoyVincent for his birthday? What to get? What to get? He wants a pair of slippers, so slippers it is then. He'll be making the decision which to buy instead of me coz he's scared that I'd buy him one with bulu-bulu (fur) because initially I told him I'd get those with colourful flowers prints specially made for aunties. Haha!


What do you think of these? Yes? No?


I don't mind getting additional gifts for you, kid! So, do you want a pacifier as one of your birthday presents? Do you? Yes? Do you? I know you want one! I know you do. You do, right? Admit it! Haha! He likes to bite HungryJess's jacket >_<"


Gugu...Gaga...


4 comments:

Netster23 said...

iyer! :)

cheers

WoMbOk™♂ said...

The diecast figure of Bumblebee from transformers oughta do the trick :P

blurryhunniee said...

netster
You like the idea uh? XD

wombok
Er, i think that's gonna be expensive right? By the way, bought a pair of slippers already and he love it very much =D The first bday present for the year!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy 350
jordan 1
curry shoes
lebron 17
yeezy supply
yeezy
yeezys
curry 7 sour patch
lebron james shoes