ss_blog_claim=5ef970d1b7c76fb61a280e4d2013edc8

Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day..... I Lap You!!

Happy Mother's Day, TeddyMommy!!

Although there may be no special dinner this year *yeap, we are completely broke due to the passport thingy -_-*, I hope you know that I love you still! I appreciate everything you've done for us. I appreciate your sacrifices. I remember each and everything you've done for us in order to put us all through colleges. I dare not imagine what my life would have been without you.

I'm sorry if I've done or said anything that may hurt you in any ways. It's your day today, you may nag all you want and I won't talk back at all. I promise! :P



I love you, mommy!



3 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Aww..

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Is that you?

blurryhunniee said...

simon seow
:)

jerome
what do you think? :P